- A healthy Kenyan people with secure and sustainable access to HIV, TB and other public health care services.
- To provide leadership, promote collaboration and enhance capacity among Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and other stakeholders to respond to HIV, AIDS , TB, and other public health care concerns .
KANCO's Core Values
- Integrity – We value truthfulness, fairness, honesty and transparency in our internal and external relationships, communication and transactions.
- Excellence – We value professionalism and timeliness, and seek credibility in all that we do. We are committed to the highest professional standards.
- Collaboration - We value the collective wisdom that emerges when individuals work together as a team.
- Innovation - We value and support innovation. We encourage informed risk-taking that holds the promise of enhancing organizational learning.
- Solidarity and collective action in responding to HIV & AIDS and TB and associated impacts.
- Genuine representation of members' needs without regard to their status, size, or religious, ethnic or political affiliation.
- Gender mainstreaming in all activities.
- Active participation and involvement of members, government and other stakeholders.
- Quality and equitable provision of HIV, AIDS, TB and other public health care services to communities, through their organizations, as well as other stakeholders.
- Greater involvement and participation of people living with HIV & AIDS (GIPPA) as well as TB patients