The Partners Kenya eForum is intended to serve as a medium of information dissemination and open discussion and debate on AIDS, TB and related issues in Kenya. This forum will allow a more broad based and effective response to AIDS, TB and related issues by improving information, communication, mutual learning and the quality of dialogue, and creating a space for the collective voices of people living in Kenya from all walks of life to be heard.
Partners Kenya eForum aims to:
- Be a medium of information dissemination and discussion on AIDS, TB and related issues in Kenya.
- Facilitate national collaboration, information- and national experience-sharing.
- Provide concise source of relevant news and developments.
- Document and share grassroots level reality of and with people.
- Give disenfranchised people and/or groups the opportunity to speak.
- Act as a channel for participating in and influencing national policy-making.
- Increase accountability and transparency of national bodies and processes.
- Achieve network readiness status to address emerging issues.
- Promote and improve partnership and collaboration among members, particularly the government, the non-governmental sector and donors.
- Highlight collaborative processes taking place.
- Establish an effective Partners Kenya eForum Resource Team.
- Act as historians on issues relevant in the national context.
There are regional eForums and eForums on other countries. For more information click here.
To subscribe to the Partners Kenya e-forum, please provide your contact information on the right side of this page.
More information on Partners Kenya
More information on Partners Kenya and the Kenya NPP